WELCOME To The (B.H.C.) Advocates Black Economics Research Institute & Foundation.
Donate To "The Black Communities' "Fix It!" Campaign.".....
Join In Our Black Family Restoration / Re-Education Programs.
* Do You Need Our Drug Treatment Counseling?
* Do You Need Our Domestic Violence Counseling?
* Do You Need Our Anger Management Counseling?
* Do You Need Our Mental Health Intervention and Counseling?
* Have You Visited Our Teen Intervention and Counseling Centers?
* Have You Visited Our Senior Safety Concerns and CounselingCenters?
* Have You Visited Our Employment Assistance and CounselingCenters?
* Have You Visited Our Education Funding and Counseling Centers?
* Have You Visited Our Health and Wellness Counseling Centers?
* Have You Signed Up For Our New Mother's / New Father's Support Groups and Counseling Centers
* Have You Visited Our Other Community Outreach Programs and Counseling Centers.
Does Day To Day Life Have You Stressed Out? Have You Visited Our Day Spa? Day Or Evening Appointments Available.
Are Black Churches Doing Enough To Counter The Negative Aspects In The Black Communities? Are There Black Churches That Focus On People Instead Of Money? How Can Black Churches Get Young People Back Into The Church?
Let Us Know What You Think.
Voice Your Views / Post Your Events On Our Community Information Board.
Remember Who, What, When, Where And How Much.
The 13 Major Predators Of The Black Family & The Black Community.
# 13 Predator is Black's Lack Of True Faith In God.
Predator # 13 deals with (3) main issues: 1. Individuals who go to church because they don't really know or trust the things that God has sent them here to do. 2.The Black churches that have become so commercial that their pastors may have the pervebial "Hard time getting through the eye of the needle", (You Know the bible verse about the camel) and 3. Black teens and Black young adults that are semi-atheist and have a dysfunctional relationship with God and the Black church.
Question: Is the Black community losing it's faith in God and the Black church?
Answer: It does appear that more and more Blacks are losing their faith in God and the Black churches. Violence, drugs, adultery, promiscuity, are all ruuning rampant through almost every Black community in white america.
Problem: There was a time when Black churches were the foundations of the Black communities. The Black church was a Black meeting place, a Black recreation center, a Black community center for Black elders, Black families, Black teens and Black children. There were Black church events that focused on stregnthening Black families and Black communities.
Most of today's Black churches , however, are very different. Most of today's Black churches are businesses. They focus on making money first and helping people has become secondary. Many preachers today are telling Blacks that no matter how much bad you do God still loves you.
The problem with their teachings is, if God loves a person no matter how much they do bad then what incentive is there for them to do good? For example, if God loves a man or woman no matter how many times they cheat on their spouse then what reason is there for them not to cheat?
In today's Black church a person can worship the almighty dollar during the week and worship God on sundays. A Black man can leave his Black wife and Black children and still be deacon of the Black church. A Black couple can be living together out of wedlock and still be youth counselors at the Black church. Black gangster rappers can promote violence, sex, drugs, alcoholism, Black child abuse and whoremongering during the week and still perform with the chior on sundays. Black men can lay with men and Black woman can lay with woman and still sit on the usher board of the Black church.
With so many Black preachers telling so many Black people that all people are welcomed in the sight of God be they good or bad, saint or sinner, it's no wonder that so many Black peolple (especially our Black children) are choosing "sin".
The real issue is what will tomorrow's Black churches and Black communities be like 20, 40 or 60 years from now? Today when you look back 3 generations you recall a community where going to church was mandatory. When you look back 2 generations it seemed that going to church was not so mandatory but still more or less expected. When you look back 1 generation it appears that going to church somehow became "optional". And now when one looks at today's generation it appears that going to church is believed by most to be unnecessary.
If God loves you no matter what you do then it doesn't matter what you do or where you do it. Therefore, all of the things you were told in the past, including the "ten commandments", become null and void...
because God loves you anyway.
Now the "ten commandments" are interpreted, optional or left out of the teachings all together.
Black Panther Poem.
"God Loves You Anyway"
1. Thy shalt have no other gods before the lord thy God. But if you do it only during the weekdays then that's okay because God loves you anyway.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. But if that image is covered in diamonds then it's okay because God loves you anyway.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the lord thy God in vain. But if you only do it when you're angry then that's okay because God loves you anyway.
4. Remember the Sabbath, to keep it holy. But if you don't feel like going to Church then that's okay because God loves you anyway.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother. But if they make you mad you don't have to that's okay because God loves you anyway.
6. Thou shalt not kill. But if the person deserves to die then that's okay because God loves you anyway.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. But if your spouse is also doing it then it's okay because God loves you anyway.
8. Thou shalt not steal. But if people are always stealing stuff from you then you can steal stuff from them it's okay because God loves you anyway.
9. Thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbor. But if you have a good reason for baring false witness then it's okay because God loves you anyway.
10. Thou shalt not covet. But if someone has better stuff than you do then it's okay because God loves you anyway.
Preachers have always told Blacks that God loves everyone. That...
God loves those who hung Black men, Black women & Black children.
God loves those that raped & tortured Black women & young Black girls.
God loves those that shot, beat & choke the life out of young Black men.
God loves those that violate the self respect of young Black girls & then put those young Black girls out on the street corners for others to violate them.
God loves those that take advantage of elderly Blacks, leaving those elderly Blacks homeless & pennyless.
God loves those that live fat off the church while their congregations live in proverty & dispair.
God loves men who have sex with men, women who have sex with women, adults that have sex with children and so on and so on.
It is no wonder that Blacks (especially Black children) are confused about who & what God doesn't love, if one is to believe that God loves everyone.
Solution: While noone is perfect, perfection should be the goal at all times.
Unfortunately. the Black churches continue to accept sin and thereby encourages more sin.
Adultery, fonication, homosexuality, perversion, gluttony, greed, violence, family abandonment, drug addiction, alcoholism and all of the other ills of the Black communities must no longer be accepted & embraced, then and only then, can the Black family began to stregnthen & grow from the 13% that it has been kept at for 400 years.
Happy 21st Century Kwanzaa.
Click - To View The
List Of Recommended
Have You Taken Our (B.H.C. A.B.E.R.I.) Black Community Health Polls?
The (B.H.C. A.B.E.R.I.) Black Community Health Poll.
The (B.H.C. A.B.E.R.I.) Black Community Health Poll 2.
Have You Voice Your Views / Have You Post Your Events On Our Community Information Board.
Remember Who, What, When, Where And How Much.